There are plenty of options available now for trading bots, and it can be hard to decide which one is the best to use, or if they are worth the money. At ECC, we have done the hard work for you, testing out various different bots to come up with our list of the best bots for Australians. We include some FREE trading bots high up in our list as well, that you can try out before committing to a paid option.
Here are our recommendations of the Best Crypto Bots in Australia:
#1. Bybit – Best Crypto Trading Bot Overall
Bybit is the #1 crypto exchange in Australia, and it also has a free Grid Trading Bot available to its users. You can trade more than 220+ coins, at low fees of 0.1% for spot trading, or 0.01/0.06% (maker/taker) for derivatives trading. Bybit is an excellent trading bot for first-timers to bot trading, because there is no need to connect it to another crypto platform to access the bot. Once you open an account with Bybit, you can simply access the bots.
For newcomers to bot trading, Bybit even offers a Copy Trading option. This enables users to browse the most successful trading bots on Bybit (in the last 24 hours, or 7 days), and select one to copy. Click 'Copy' and the exact specifications of that bot will now be implemented on your own one! It is up to you whether you want to use it exactly as it is, or to tweak any of the parameters to what your needs are. For those that have experience with trading bots, there are various options and parameters that you can adjust to specify exactly how to automate your trades.
Bybit is dedicated to helping its users learn how to trade, and there is a Testnet (demo) mode to make it even easier. The Testnet is a replica of real market conditions, except all your funds are play money, so you don't need to risk your real funds. You can learn how to trade, or try out new strategies risk-free, before implementing it in the real market.
Aside from being an excellent trading bot, Bybit has many other features, as a crypto exchange. For example, you can margin trade, with up to 100x leverage, there are crypto interest options, and you can use various payment methods to purchase crypto, such as Visa/Mastercard, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and bank transfer.
- FREE trading bot included in Australia's best crypto exchange
- Low trading fees of 0.1% for spot trading, 0.01/0.06% (maker/taker) for derivatives trading
- More than 220+ cryptocurrencies available to trade
- Spot trading and margin trading (up to 100x leverage)
- Copy the parameters of successful trading bots
- Testnet mode to try out trading strategies with play money
Compatible Exchanges: Bybit
Pricing: FREE to access trading bot, 0.1% for spot trading, 0.01/0.06% (maker/taker) for derivatives trading
#2. Pionex – 16 FREE Trading Bots
Pionex is the best option for those searching for a platform with a huge range of FREE trading bots. Pionex is a cryptocurrency exchange, with more than 120+ coins on offer, and the focus is that it gives users 16 FREE bots, incorporated into the platform. This makes it extremely easy to use, since you don't need to worry about connecting it to an exchange via API. It is ready to go as soon as you sign up.
With 16 different bots, you are bound to find one that suits your trading strategy, and there are in-depth tutorials about each one, explaining in full detail the features of each specific bot. Remember it is completely free to sign up to Pionex, and the bots are all accessible from within the exchange, free of charge too. The only fees you need to pay are the trading fees, which are extremely low, at just 0.05%.
Pionex has very deep liquidity, aggregated from two of the largest exchanges in the world: Binance and Huobi. This means that your trades will be quickly executed since there are so many other users accessing the same market.
- 16 different trading bots
- Low trading fees of 0.05%
- Over 120+ cryptocurrencies to trade
- Spot trading and margin trading
- Deep liquidity
- MSB (Money Services Business) license by FinCEN
Compatible Exchanges: Pionex
Pricing: FREE to access 16 trading bots, low trading fee of 0.05%
#3. KuCoin – Best for Beginners
KuCoin is the top choice of crypto bots for beginners, and the best part of it is that it is FREE! In the same way that Pionex is a crypto exchange with free bots incorporated into the platform, KuCoin has followed suit with a similar offering. KuCoin is an extremely popular crypto trading platform, with more than 11 million traders, 700+ coins, and various advanced markets.
KuCoin is perfect for newcomers to bot trading, as there is a social community that you can use to ask questions and learn from more experienced crypto investors. There are several types of bots you can use, and you are even able to view the most popular bots from other users, and duplicate their parameters in your own bot, if you so desire!
The only fees you incur to use the bot are trading fees, just 0.1% per transaction. KuCoin also offers users a discount of 20% if you pay with their native token (KCS). This reduces the fees to only 0.08% per trade.
- Free trading bots included on KuCoin's trading platform
- Low trading fees of 0.1%, or 0.08% when you pay with KCS (KuCoin's token)
- Huge collection of 700+ coins to trade
- Deep liquidity with more than 11 million users
- Create your own bot, or copy the most successful bots
Compatible Exchanges: KuCoin
Pricing: FREE to access the bots, low trading fee of 0.1% (or 0.08% if you pay with KCS)
Stay up to date with vital crypto news
Subscribe to receive the latest crypto news straight to your inbox
#4. Bitsgap – Best Crypto Trading Bot for Advanced Users
Bitsgap is the best trading bot for advanced and experienced users. It has been around since 2017, and is used by more than half a million crypto traders, who have created nearly 4 million bots. It is widely compatible with the best crypto trading platforms, such as Binance, Bybit and KuCoin. For all the compatible exchanges, see the list below.
One of Bitsgap's standout features is the Demo mode, where you can practise using a bot using real-time market prices, but virtual money. This means you are able to test out how the bots work, or try various strategies without having to risk your real funds. After you have familiarised yourself with the bots in the Demo mode, it is simple to apply the parameters to a real bot and begin automated trades using your actual funds.
Bitsgap offers their users smart trading features, which are able to be used on any of the crypto exchanges that they sync with. This is possible even if that crypto platform does not support said feature. For instance, say your crypto exchange does not have "Trailing" options; if you use Bitsgap to sync with the exchange via API, this Trailing function will now be available on that trading platform.
Security is of paramount importance when using trading bots, and Bitsgap ensures that their customers' funds and data is secure. With various protocols such as 2FA and RSA 2048 encryption, you don't need to worry about your safety when using this bot software.
- Various bots such as Grid bots, DCA bots, and Futures bots to suit your strategy
- Select a pre-made trading strategy based on successful backtest results
- Access detailed statistics about your bots, so you can tweak it and improve success
- Useful Demo mode using real-time prices
- Take Profit, Stop Loss and Price Trailing features
- Bots are cloud-based bots, so they can trade even when you are offline
- RSA 2048 encryption to maintain security of your data and funds
- Basic (2 bots): $29 USD/mth (only $23/mth if you buy 12 month plan)
- Advanced (up to 5 bots), futures bots, trailing up & down for bots: $69 USD/mth (only $55/mth if you buy 12 month plan)
- Maximum (up to 20 bots), futures bots, trailing up & down for bots, take profit for bots: $149 USD/mth (only $119/mth if you buy 12 month plan)
- Free trial for 7 days
- Save 20% when you purchase 6-month plan
Coinrule is another worthy option to consider when looking for a paid crypto bot, and is a great choice for those who have no coding experience, and want a simple program. It is compatible with the most popular crypto trading platforms, and you can easily select a trading strategy, with over 150 different rules to choose from, or customise your own bot to fulfil your needs.
Coinrule is another trading bot that includes a Demo trading mode, making it suitable for newcomers as well as sophisticated traders. If you are a complete beginner with trading bots, the Demo mode will be invaluable, as you can use it to learn how bots work, and adjust your parameters to ensure your trades are being made when you want. If you are a seasoned crypto trader with loads of experience, you can still benefit from the Demo mode. You will be able to use it to test out potential bot strategies, analysing the results before deciding to use it with your own funds.
Creating an account on Coinrule is FREE if you choose the Starter package. While it is limited to only $3,000 trade volume in a month, it is a good way to try before you buy. If you like using Coinrule's free version, then you can upgrade to a paid plan, but if you are unsatisfied with what Coinrule has to offer, you can easily choose another bot from this list, without wasting any money.
Coinrule also comes with a large learning section, to teach new bot traders about various tools and techniques available. Even intermediate and experienced investors may learn a thing or two from the educational material available.
- FREE Starter plan so you can try out Coinrule before paying for a higher plan
- Lots of Live Rules and Template Strategies on offer
- Easy-to-use IFTTT (If-this-then-that) template
- Demo mode is available, so you can test your bot strategies risk-free
- Social community is on hand to discuss trading strategies
- Helpful educational centre on Coinrule website and corresponding Youtube channel
Compatible Exchanges: Bitpanda Pro, Bitstamp, Bittrex, Coinbase Pro, HitBTC, Kraken, Liquid, OKX, Poloniex
- Starter, 2 Live Rules, 7 template strategies, up to $3,000 trade volume per month: FREE
- Hobbyist, 7 Live Rules, 40 template strategies, up to $300,000 trade volume per month, and more: $29.99 USD/month
- Trader, 15 Live Rules, unlimited template strategies, up to $3M trade volume per month, and more: $59.99 USD/month
- Pro, 50+ Live Rules, unlimited template strategies, unlimited trade volume, and much more: $449.99 USD/month
CryptoHopper makes it on this list of the best crypto trading bots as it is feature-packed, making it suitable for everyone, whether newbie or expert. With over 130 indicators available, users can customise their bot with exactly the parameters they desire, and there is also the option to Mirror Trade, or Copy Trade. This feature allows you to set your bot to mimic a successful bot from another user, or you can choose a pre-set template from CryptoHopper instead.
There are many signals that you can use, which provides the perfect experience for advanced crypto investors. You can easily combine different signals with CryptoHopper's technical indicators, leading to perfectly customised bots that are exactly as you want them.
CryptoHopper's Paper Trading is a popular function, where users can try their bots in a simulated environment, with no risk to their capital. Newbies will love this because they can get the hang of how bots operate, and see whether their set parameters are a wise choice or not. Even if you have used bots for years, you can still benefit from Paper Trading, as you can test out whether a slightly tweaked bot will provide better returns than your current bot.
- Exchange arbitrage
- Algorithm intelligence
- Mirror Trading to copy successful bots
- Strategy designer
- Paper Trading functionality
Compatible Exchanges: Binance, Binance.US, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Bitvavo, Coinbase Pro, HitBTC, Huobi, Kraken, KuCoin, OKX, Poloniex
- Pioneer Package, limited features for portfolio management and manual trading: FREE
- Explorer Package: $19 USD/mth (only $16.58/mth with annual plan)
- Adventurer Package: $49 USD/mth (only $41.58/mth with annual plan)
- Hero Package: $99 USD/mth (only $83.25/mth with annual plan)
Trality is the best crypto bot for advanced investors who want to personalise their own bots. If you are a developer, you will like the features such as a Code Editor, Python API functionality, a debugger, libraries such as NumPy, Pandas, Tulip and Talib, and several templates that can get you on your way.
However, Trality is also suitable for those who have never used a crypto bot before. If you need help with creating a bot, you can easily find a bot on the marketplace that you like, and copy the parameters exactly. The marketplace is a great place to find bots, and if you think you have designed a bot that others would like to use, you can even rent it out and earn a passive stream of income.
Each bot that you create can be used on different strategies and trade pairs, and there is no limit to the number you can set up. Trality's security is top-notch, with encryption to keep your trading strategies and assets protected at all times.
- Create personalised bots using a basic Rule Builder (without coding experience) or Python Code Editor (for developers)
- Extremely fast backtesting
- Create bots, backtest, Paper Trade, and live trade from the same interface
- Rent your bots to other users on the marketplace and earn money
- Copy successful bots that you find on the marketplace to use their strategy
- Simple to use, straight from the website, no downloads needed
Compatible Exchanges: Binance, Binance.US, Bitpanda Pro, Coinbase Pro, FTX, Kraken
- Pawn (1 bot), up to €5,000 trading volume per month: FREE
- Knight (2 bots), up to €25,000 trading volume per month: €9.99/month
- Rook (5 bots), up to €250,000 trading volume per month: €39.99/month
- Queen (10 bots), unlimited trading volume: €59.99/month
- Receive 20% off when you purchase an annual package
To view our terms of service read this disclosure here.