Latest news...

All the latest news.


consumer warning
Beat the con-men! Stay one step ahead and keep an eye on our consumer warnings...

Who can I contact for help if I am a UK resident and have a problem with a UK trader?

If you are a UK consumer experiencing difficulties with a business based in the UK there is a national advice service in place who may be able to help.

Consumer Direct provide clear, practical, impartial advice to help sort out problems and disagreements that you may experience when dealing with suppliers of goods or services.

This can range from overcharging to faulty goods or dodgy workmanship and from energy supply to postal problems.

Consumer Direct


Funded by BIS

The European Consumer Centre for Services is hosted by the Trading Standards Institute and funded by the Department for Business Innovation and Skills.