- Beat the con-men! Stay one step ahead and keep an eye on our consumer warnings...
Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline
The Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline provide advice is you have a problem with goods and services in the UK and will explain your consumer rights.
- Advise you if you have a problem or disagreement with a trader.
- Help you make a complaint about a trader that you believe has done something wrong.
- Provide general advice on how to avoid unscrupulous traders or "cowboys".
- Explain consumer-related issues such as warranties, buying on credit, Internet shopping, refunds and replacements etc.
- Provide advice on avoiding trading scams and rip-offs.
- Direct you to a regulator or other organisation if it is better suited to assist you.
They can be contacted on 03454 04 05 06
Advice on your rights as a consumer when buying goods and services within the UK is now provided by the Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline.